Is he angry or is he fearful?

Weeeeell, this one is quite a conumdrum!

I came upon this face about a week ago as I prepped (short for 'prepared') a batch of new potatoes.  As I sorted through, checking for mites and such, this little fella looked up at me pleadingly.



OR SO I THOUGHT>>>>


For just a moment later, he looked at me like this:


I feel he is displaying definite anger and resentment towards me here.



And then, just moments later, he went all sad again, thusly:






What do you think happened here?  Was the potato fearful or was he angered?  Or was he infact fooling with me, playing good cop bad cop????


Later, I wondered what his face would do with various provocative props.  Here are the results:

At knife-point, his anger is at a very high level.






Beside a brandy bottle, he is a sorry drunk.

No comments: